Download Forms Here
To establish credit with us.
If your organization qualifies as SALES Tax exempt, we will need this form completed.
Our behind-the-scenes staff handles all of our administrative tasks such as accounts payable and receivable.
- We accept checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept cash, with proper ID. (Just a little joke, about the ID, that is!)
- If your firm would like to submit payments electronically, please contact our accounting department for details.
- You may also request terms with our company. Typically we grant 30 days from the date of the invoice. Invoices past due are subject to 1 1/2 percent service fee, per month past due.
- We must have a credit application from your company or organization to establish credit. You may download a credit application here, or call our office. Complete the form and fax or mail to our office. Arrangements must be made in advance as approval requires several days.
- If your organization is sales tax exempt, the state of Indiana requires that we have a signed form ST 105 giving the appropriate exemption number along with other information. You may download this form here, or request one by phone.